HCIFS Interim Meeting April 28, 2022
- Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
via hybrid meeting
- Maine Health Testimony
- Anthem Testimony
- State Employee Health Plan Testimony
- Public Comments Submitted as of 2:00 p.m. April 27, 2022
- Public Comment Submitted after 2:00 pm April 27, 2022 and before 9:00 a.m. April 28, 2022
- Public Comments Submitted after 9:00 am April 28, 2022
- Additional Public Comments Submitted May 12, 2022
The Committee plans to provide an opportunity for public comment, limited to 3 minutes per person. Public comment may be provided either in-person or remotely; if you intend to provide your comments remotely over Zoom, please register in advance through the following link: https://legislature-maine-gov.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ruxooo4RSUaq1GhISw06Rw. If you plan to provide public comment in person, please bring at least 20 copies of your written comments. If you do not intend to provide public comment but wish to follow the meeting remotely, we respectfully request that you access the meeting via YouTube or by listening to the audio stream rather than over Zoom.
Submission of written comment:
The Committee also welcomes written comments from members of the public. Those who wish to submit written comments should send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that your comments are received by committee members in time for the meeting, please submit your comments by 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 27th. Written comments received after that time will be distributed to committee members as soon as possible (but may not be distributed until the meeting is over).