‘Sec. 1. 15 MRSA §3308, sub-§8, as enacted by PL 1989, c. 744, §5, is amended to read:
(1) At least 3 years have passed since the person's discharge from the disposition ordered for that juvenile crime;
(2) Since the date of disposition, the person has not been adjudicated to have committed a juvenile crime and has not been convicted of committing a crime; and
(3) There are no current adjudicatory proceedings pending for a juvenile or other crime.
(1) Must be provided by the Department of Corrections if the juvenile's disposition involved either commitment to the Department of Corrections juvenile correctional facility or a supervised disposition and period of probation;
(2) Must be provided by the office of the district attorney who prosecuted the case if the disposition included restitution or community service; or
(3) May be provided by the juvenile or the juvenile's attorney. If the notice is provided by the juvenile or the juvenile's attorney, the juvenile or the juvenile's attorney shall serve a copy of the notice on the office of the district attorney who prosecuted the case before the court may enter the order to seal the record.
(1) The courts and criminal justice agencies as provided by this section; and
(2) The person whose juvenile records are sealed or that person's designee.