An Act Regarding the Industry Partnership Assistance Collaborative's Grant Program
Sec. 1. 26 MRSA §3305, sub-§2, ¶D, as enacted by PL 2013, c. 368, Pt. FFFFF, §1, is amended to read:
(1) Involvement of the local workforce investment board;
(2) Participation of at least 4 employers, with at least 2 employers representing businesses with fewer than 50 employees;
(3) Participation of employees and, where applicable, labor representatives;
(4) Private sector matching funding of at least 50% 25%, except that businesses with fewer than 25 employees may be exempted from this matching funding requirement at the discretion of the collaborative; and
(5) Commitment to participate in the performance improvement and evaluation system established pursuant to section 3307.