(1) The licensee consistently offers at least 25 brands of malt liquor on tap for on-premises consumption;
(2) The licensee fills the refillable containers only with malt liquor that was manufactured by a small brewery licensed under section 1355-A or by an out-of-state brewer who holds a certificate of approval from the bureau and who produces less than 50,000 gallons of malt liquor annually or with malt liquor manufactured outside the United States;
(3) The licensee fills only containers that are unique to the licensee, are purchased by the customer for refilling and are suitable for storage of malt liquor;
(4) The containers must be labeled with a label unique to the licensee that includes the name of the licensee;
(5) The licensee, when filling a container, shall seal the container with a seal that is tamper-evident and attach a tag, sticker or sales receipt that indicates the date and time filled and the contents of the container;
(6) The licensee may not prefill containers; and
(7) The sale of malt liquor in refillable containers is for off-premises consumption.