Maine Revised Statutes

§3824. Credit reporting

The department may submit the names of obligors and the amounts of overpayments not recouped, repaid or otherwise recovered to a consumer credit reporting agency. The department may submit the name of an obligor and the amount owed only if the amount owed was established by judicial or administrative action, by agreement of the obligor and the department or by operation of law. [1993, c. 654, §1 (NEW).]

1993, c. 654, §1 (NEW).