Maine Revised Statutes

§2703. Birth in unincorporated place

When a birth occurs in an unincorporated place, it must be reported to a municipal clerk as specified by the state registrar and must be recorded, or registered in the electronic birth registration system, by the municipal clerk to whom the report is made. All such reports and records must be forwarded to the state registrar. [2011, c. 511, §3 (AMD).]

2009, c. 601, §8 (AMD). 2011, c. 511, §3 (AMD).