Maine Revised Statutes

§1471-K. Appeal

Any person aggrieved by any action of the board may obtain a review thereof by filing in the Superior Court, within 30 days of notice of the action, a written petition praying that the action of the board be set aside. A copy of such petition shall forthwith be delivered to the board, and within 30 days thereafter the board shall certify and file in the court a transcript of evidence received, whereupon the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm, set aside or modify the action of the board, except that the findings of the board as to the facts, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive. [1975, c. 397, §2 (NEW).]

1975, c. 397, §2 (NEW).